Created: July 23, 2014
Seoul tour with Seoul Metro!
Travel around Seoul’s must see spots and take two photos at different places, go to the information booth at designated subway station and they will give stamps. When you complete the event, you will get a special gift (Credit Card shaped USB 8G).
Tour Schedule : July 15 ~ August 31 2014
Period of Registering Gifts : August 15 ~ September 21 2014
Period of Collecting Gifts : October 1 ~ October 31 2014
How to apply
1. Head to a designated subway station information booth and receive a leaflet. (Total 32 designated subway stations)
2. Visit each course’s tourist attraction and take photo. (One station per course, 2 photos, different location and backgrounds)
3. Visit the subway station designated for the course and show the photo to the information booth staff to receive a stamp.
4. Collect all 8 stamps and register on the event website of Seoul Metro and Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation to receive a gift.
5. During the period of collecting gifts, you should ask for the gift (Credit Card Shaped USB 8G). Those who come first are served first, so hurry up and don’t miss your chance.
Tour Theme and Attraction
|Course||Tour Theme||Desinated Subway Station||Tourist Attraction|
|Course 1||Seoul, Center of Korea||City Hall, Hoehyeon, Myongdong||Namdaemun Market, N Seoul Tower, Namsan Palgakjeong Pavilion|
|Course 2||Falling in Young Spirit of Korea||Hongik University, Sinchon, Ehwa women’s University||Hongik Univ. st, Sinchon, Ehwa women’s Univ. st.|
|Course 3||The History of Seoul||Gyeongbokgung, City Hall||Seochon Hanok Village, Seoul Museum of History, Deoksugung Stone Wall|
|Course 4||Learn about the past and present of Seoul||Hyehwa, Dongdaemun, Dongdaemun History & Culture Park||Ehwadong, Naksan Park, Dongdaemun History and culture park|
|Course 5||Urban Park, Cheongyecheon||Gwanghwamun, Euljiro4(sa)-ga, Dongmyo||Cheonggyecheon Plaza, Samilgyo Bridge, Saebyuk-dari|
|Course 6||Tranquil place where you can have a rest in Seoul||Saejeol, Jeungsan, World Cup Stadium, Mapo-gu office||Sinsa Neighborhood Park, Bulgwangcheon(Stream) ‘Bridge of Rising Sun’, World Cup Stadium|
|Course 7||The place where you can have exotic experiences In Seoul|
Itaewon, Hangangjin, Sindang
|Itaewon street, Blue Square, the Reptile-Insect Environmental Classroom|
Traditional Market near Seoul
Garak Market, Jangji, Moran
|Garak Market, Sungnam Moran Market(Folk 4-Day and 5-Day Market)|
For more details, please visit the website of Seoul Metro (www. seoulmetro.co.kr) or Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit (www. smrt.co.kr).